OneDrive & Office 365 could really change the way you work, making doing business much easier. To help you understand the main benefits of Office 365 and how it can help you, why not check out Part 3 of our ‘Change The Way You Work with Office365’ guide.
What is it?
OneDrive for business is a simple way to store, share & work on your documents & files from any device, anywhere.
- Access files anywhere. Easily store and access your files from all of your devices. Edits you make offline are automatically uploaded the next time you connect.
- Work with anyone Share files and collaborate on documents with anyone inside or outside your organisation.
- Find files faster. Quickly find files, photos and documents from personalised search results, powered by the intelligence of the Microsoft Graph.
- Protect your work. Keep your company data protected with advanced encryption, compliance and security features.
- Offline access. Stay productive when you’re off the grid. You can access your files without being online, which means that you can always have your most important files with you.
- Do more with OneDrive & Office 365 Create polished documents, unlock insights, present with clarity and collaborate in real time using Office 365. You’ll always have the latest Office applications, 1 TB of OneDrive storage and premium OneDrive features
How It Works?
Simply download the Office suite which includes the OneDrive app to your PC, laptop and download to your phone or tablet (up to 5devices). Sign in with your login details and you will have access to all your files wherever you are.
Are you ready to move to Office 365?
Microsoft’s know-how, together with our range of devices and support, make flexible, on-the-go working easier than ever. And as an O2 customer, you can get it all from us with a simple, monthly payment. Our dedicated IT Services team as well as an Microsoft accredited support team is at your disposal too. To learn more about how Office 365 can transform your business, call us on 01748 835599 and we’ll be happy to help
Part Four is now available. Check it out here