Microsoft Office 365
A cloud based service that combines the best of Microsoft Office with document management and virtual working, Office 365 makes working on the go hassle-free.
Whether you are looking to take advantage of HD video conferencing, instant messaging, and business-grade email or just simply want the latest versions of Excel, Word & Outlook, Office 365 from Signal Telecom has lots of ways to help your business, at a price you can afford.
Perfect for any business, Microsoft Office 365 from Signal Telecom, gives you access to the Microsoft tools you know and rely on, virtually anywhere you need.
What is Microsoft Office 365?
Microsoft Office 365 is a subscription service, giving you access to all the Office software you know, love and use every day for a small monthly subscription cost, with added benefits you can’t get from your boxed product that you can buy from your local PC store.
It allows you to work almost whenever and wherever you want, on any compatible device you choose.
Its cloud based, so all your emails, documents, contacts and shared calendars are always with you. And along with the software, you always have access to your latest documents.
And as a Signal customer, you can get it all from us with a simple, fixed monthly fee and access to a dedicated Microsoft-accredited support team at your disposal.
How Does It Work?
Each Microsoft Office 365 license can be installed and used on up to 5 PC’s, Macs or tablets and used on any smartphone, enabling you to work from home, in the office or on the move.
You can also use Office through a web browser or if you can’t get online, you can work offline and the clever software will back up later once you have an internet connection.
You will get the most up to date Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook on demand and with easy-access, on any internet-connected device. So the latest software, business grade email, diary management, document sharing, HD video-conferencing and instant messaging are all yours. All with no hidden costs.
Is It For Me?
Office365 is for anybody who owns, manages or works in a small or medium-sized business & already uses or wants to switch to using Microsoft Office software.
Whether you’re a sole trader or part of a company with up to 2000 employees, you can benefit from the wide range of Office applications all for an affordable monthly price. Whatever you need, we will find a plan best suited to you.
Got a Windows smartphone and work off a Windows PC? Well with Office365, you can sync all your devices together with Office365 and all your documents, emails and calendars will all be updated together.
Why Do I Need Office 365?
Here are just some of the ways that Office 365 can help you work smarter and why you need it.
- Latest Versions – Always the latest versions of the software you use every day, updated automatically.
- No More Boxed Products – Microsoft are soon going to stop selling the boxed version of Office that you find in your local PC store and are moving everyone to Office365, so why not upgrade now?
- Low Costs – No big upfront investment required, just flexible pay as you go pricing plans.
- Be More Productive – Stay connected to your office wherever you are. If you’ve got access to the internet, just log in and start work. Or use your Office applications offline and back up later.
- Look Professional – Look the part with business grade email, with your own company email address all at no additional cost.
- Work Together – Share and work on documents with your team and customers wherever you are.
- Works Across Multiple Devices – Whether that be your tablet, PC, Mac or smartphone, Office365 works across a variety of devices that you use every day.
- Safe & Secure – Powerful virus & spam protection with 99.9% uptime guarantee
- All the Support You Need – Access to a dedicated Microsoft accredited support teams are just a phone call away.
What is the Cloud?
The Cloud is a friendly way of describing a virtual server that is hosted remotely and accessed through the internet. Because all your software and documents are in the cloud, you can access your files from any device with an internet connection.
And that’s not all. The Cloud has a huge capacity, so you can efficiently and securely store files, emails, calendars and so much more that you can’t fit or don’t want on your PC, Mac, tablet or mobile.
Why Signal Telecom?
We give our customers a great level of service, putting them at the heart of everything we do. Combined with our support and understanding of the technology means we can help our customers work in new, more flexible and more profitable ways.
- Here For You All The Way – From set up to up to day-to-day technical support and on-going advice, we are here for you all the way.
- The Latest Devices to Choose From – Thanks to our great working partnership with O2, we have access to a wide range of devices to suit the way your business works.
- We Understand You – Small or large, simple to the more complex, we help our customer find the right solution for you.
- Making Life Easier – Already with O2? Well existing O2 customers can simplfy invoicing with one supplier and one bill for all their communications and software.
- Lots Of Free Stuff – Like Priority Moments, an app that gives you treats and special deals. And O2 Gurus, the tech savvy o2 experts, can answer any questions you may have.
- Stay In Control Of Your Spending – With free access to itemised billing information through My O2 Business – not all networks offer this fantastic service.
- One Account Manager – For a consistent customer service & support experience
- Trained Specialists – To help you set up and are just a phone call away to fix any issues.