Owning, running & making the most of Microsoft’s latest business software is simple & cost effective. Office 365 could really change the way you work so to help you understand the main benefits of Office 365 and how it can help you. We received a great response from part one, so we hope you enjoy part 2 just as much.
What is it?
Exchange Online gives you access to business class email with 50GB of storage per user, a personalised email address and shared calendars. It also comes with the latest anti-spam and anti-malware software, so you don’t have to worry about overloaded mailboxes or viruses. You can also check your emails and calendar wherever you are on, on any device.
- Big emails. No problem. A bespoke business email and 50GB of storage per user with Exchange online means you can send attachments up to 25MB with ease.
- Always protected. No need to worry about overloaded mail boxes or viruses. It’s all taken care of. It comes with the latest antivirus software, to keep your business safe and reduce spam. Emails are archived in one place, so you can always find what you’re looking for.
- Personalise your business. To give that personal touch you can customise inboxes, set up notifications and leave personal message when you’re out of the office. And it links seamlessly with Outlook.
- Up to date, safe and supported. No need to pay for upgrades, they’re included in your subscription and new features are added regularly. And with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially-backed service level agreement, you can count on your email always being up and running.
- Smarter IT spend. Get big business IT services for a fraction of the cost. Office 365 for business comes with an online admin console, so you can add and remove users in minutes and change software as it’s needed. So it scales with your business.
How It Works?
Simply download the Office suite which includes the Outlook app to your PC, laptop and download to your phone or tablet (up to 5devices) and you’ll get the most up-to-date Outlook application on demand and easy-access, on any internet-connected device. So the latest business-grade email & calendar management are all yours. All with no hidden costs.
Are you ready to move to Office 365?
Microsoft’s know-how, together with our range of devices and support, make flexible, on-the-go working easier than ever. And as an O2 customer, you can get it all from us with a simple, monthly payment. Our dedicated IT Services team as well as an Microsoft accredited support team is at your disposal too. To learn more about how Office 365 can transform your business, call us on 01748 835599 and we’ll be happy to help
Part Three is now available. Check it out here