Skype & Office 365 could really change the way you work, making communicating with your team so much easier. To help you understand the main benefits of Skype For Business and how it can help you, why not check out Part 4 of our ‘Change The Way You Work with Office365’ guide.
What Is It?
Included as part of your Office 365 package, Skype for Business is a video chat, voice and instant messaging service, that specializes in providing video chat, instant messaging and voice calls from computers, tablets, and mobile devices. It’s an easy way to talk, present and share ideas with multi-party HD video conferencing, online meetings and instant messaging.
- Any device. Set up and join from a PC/Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android.
- Built in Instant Messaging. Start conversations with instant messages and turn it into a video call. Or keep it just as IMs only. You can also send instant messages during business meetings to offer new ideas.
- Schedule business meetings in Outlook. Add a Skype Meeting link so guests can join straight from their Outlook calendar.
- Sound amazing, look great. Enjoy industry-leading HD video for online meetings that feel top quality and trustworthy. Focus more on the people in your call, with added features like automatic cropping and head tracking.
- Large group meetings. Gatherings up to 250 people and 10k people with Skype Meetings Broadcast.
- Screen Sharing. Share your screen or a file. Give and take control.
- PowerPoint upload. Present with interactive tools, with annotation, highlighting, and laser pointer.
- Collaboration Tools. Record the meeting, take quick polls, run Q&As, and add attachments to your meeting.
How It Works?
Simply sign into your Office 365 account and download the Skype for Business app. It really is that simple.
Want to know more?
Microsoft’s know-how, together with our range of devices and support, make flexible, on-the-go working easier than ever. And as an O2 customer, you can get it all from us with a simple, monthly payment. Our dedicated Microsoft accredited support team is at your disposal too. To learn more about how Office 365 can transform your business, call us on 01748 835599 and we’ll be happy to help