Superfast Fibre Optic Broadband
Change the way you work with superfast fibre broadband from Signal Telecom. We provide affordable, high speed and reliable fibre business broadband packages, designed to give your business an internet connection you can rely on.
Our fibre business broadband is fast, easy to manage and comes with 24/7 UK based customer support. It won’t let you down when you need it the most.
What Is Fibre Broadband?
Fibre broadband or Superfast Fibre Optic Broadband is the new generation of broadband but it’s much faster and more reliable. Whilst traditional broadband, or ADSL, is provided via copper telephone lines, fibre broadband uses fibre optic cable in the link between the customer and the exchange, allowing for a faster and reliable internet connection.
We can provide it in two ways: Fibre to the premise [FTTP] or Fibre to the cabinet [FTTC].
- FTTP means fibre optic cables run right to the door of the home or business.
- FTTC uses fibre-optic cables throughout the network right up to the street cabinet. It then uses copper wires to connect the cabinet to businesses.
Why Do I Need Fibre Broadband For My Business From Signal Telecom?
Fibre Broadband will have a big impact on your business. Having a faster and more reliable internet connection will help your business gain a competitive advantage as it opens so many possibilities for your business. Possibilities such as:
- Getting More Customers– Reach customers through new and easier to track communication options such as social media
- Doing More With Less & Working Smarter, Faster & Better – Superfast broadband will help you improve your productivity levels and use your resources more efficiently
- Working From Anywhere – Share & edit documents in real time with clever software such as Office 365 that works great with Fibre Optic Broadband
- Reducing Your Costs – Say goodbye to costly investments in expensive IT systems. Minimise the expense by moving to cloud based services for CRM, billing & support by letting the cloud be your datacentre.
- Saving You Time – After all time is money and with faster upload and download speeds, you will all work more efficiently and get more done.
When and How Can I Get Fibre Broadband?
All we need from you is a postcode and telephone number and we can check to see if it’s available in your area now. But don’t fear if it isn’t available just yet, the Fibre Broadband network is constantly expanding and is being rolled out to new areas every day, so as soon as we know that it’s in your area, we will let you know.
Is It Right For My Business?
Well Superfast Fibre Optic Broadband is right for your business if you are looking for these great features in an internet connection for your business:
- The fastest speeds available from a provider you can trust.
- Free, unlimited access to over 5 million BT Wifi hotspots around the UK – the largest Wifi network in the country.
- A reliable & secure connection with 99.99% uptime guarantee
- Easy installation & switch over process
- Round the clock technical support and fault reporting features so we are there when you need us most.
- A variety of speeds and prices to suit your business & its needs.
- Stream videos, upload & download large files in seconds.
- Work on the move with great cloud-based apps such as Office365.
- Get a router as standard which gives you lightning quick speeds, smart diagnostics to resolve any issues & a feature to automatically choose the best Wifi signal to give you the fastest connection.
- Seamless cloud reporting with must faster connection speeds so you can swiftly upload and download files to and from the cloud, making flexible working a reality.
One Point Of Contact For Everything
Throughout your contract, you will benefit from one point of contact for all your needs, so you will never have to speak to another network ever again! Your dedicated account manager will handle all aspects of your contract & deal with any queries you have – no matter how small, we will handle it!
Through monthly newsletters & regular courtesy calls, they will keep you informed of all the latest offers & products that could really benefit your business.
Get a direct phone number & email address for your account manager or if you prefer to speak to someone face to face – why not pop into our office for a cuppa or arrange an appointment for our team to visit your place of work.