Signal Telecom supply and maintain the latest digital business telephone systems from leading manufacturers such as Samsung, all designed to manage your business calls & data more efficiently.
Whether you are thinking about upgrading your current system, are moving to a new office, or simply need advice on changing the way your business communicates, we provide a free consultancy service to ensure that you get the right telephone system for your business, at the right price and with the support you deserve.
What Is A Telephone System?
A telephone system is a simple way to help you manage your business calls & data better and share telephone lines between your employees.
With the option to add hundreds of extra features that bring extra benefits to your business such as reducing costs, improving customer service and increasing your overall productivity levels, thousands of businesses are installing or improving their telephone systems every day.
Why Do I Need A Telephone System?
As well as simplifying how you deal with your business calls, telephone systems offer so many more benefits to your business. Check out some of these great reasons why you need one:
- Control and Reduce Your Costs: You can share lines amongst users, reducing your overall line rental costs and with easy to use functionality, it is simply to add and remove users to the system so no need for costly rewiring.
- Increase Your Productivity: You can make your home or anywhere your office and auto-route calls to the right department so you aren’t wasting your time transferring calls.
- Provide A Better Customer Service: You can see which of your customers is calling in by programming in their name instead of just their number & never miss a voicemail again with voicemails direct to your inbox. You can also quickly transfer or call your employees with Direct Dial features.
Why Choose A Telephone System From Us?
We don’t just sell you any old system, we assess the specific needs of your business. Everything from the number of employees you have to how you want your calls to be handled, our free consultancy appointment is designed to help us understand what it is you need from a telephone system and deliver the right one to suit you.
- One Account Manager – For a consistent customer service & support experience
- Easy to Manage Payment Plans – Whether you prefer a lease option, a monthly payment plan or to pay for it all upfront, our payment plans are designed to help you get the system you need without breaking the bank.
- Saving You Time: We can bring together your mobiles, broadband, landlines and system, all in a simple package – helping you to work smarter and just deal with a single supplier you can trust.
- Solutions For You: We only offer products to suit you and only offer products you actually need.
- Support You Can Rely On: We have a technical support team only a call away to help resolve any problems or queries you may have. Or if you need someone to come to your office, our team of engineers can come to your premises and have your problem resolved by the end of the next working day.
Our Installation & Telephone System Maintenance Packages
Our phone systems are all professionally installed and maintained by our trained team of engineers. They will always make sure that you are perfectly satisfied with the product and installation, as well as showing you how it all works.
We also offer a range of maintenance packages for telephone systems: whether we installed your system or not. We provide a fast repair service with the majority of faults being fixed remotely and with our comprehensive support service we can offer affordable maintenance contracts, all designed to meet the needs of your business, so your system is always working and you aren’t let down.
Samsung Telephone Systems
As a direct supplier of Samsung Telephone Systems, we can offer a variety of systems designed to suit the way you work, including the advanced OfficeServ range. Designed to deliver voice, data and wireless communications through a single platform, OfficeServ systems offer an effective & affordable solution for any business.
The Samsung range of Digital Communication Systems are available with a wide choice of easy-to-use ergonomic handsets from a basic telephone, DECT Cordless, Digital Display or IP enabled handsets, all maximising the benefits of the Samsung system. And again, we give each user the correct handset for their needs.