Many Fortune 500 firms rely on Box to help collaborating & access data so much easier and Virgin Trains, a UK train operating company, is no exception. In 2016, it chose Box to power internal and external collaboration, mobile access to content and document security. It has now deployed Box to more than 1,500 employees.
Virgin Trains is harnessing the power of cloud to improve its workforce. It is known for its long-distance passenger services which connect six of the UK’s largest cities: London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Glasgow, and Edinburgh. In addition to providing a customer-focused transportation service, the company prides itself in delivering world-class technology to its workforce.
Using Box, Virgin Trains will:
- Enable employees to access information from any device so they can work from multiple offices, as well as on Virgin Trains using Virgin’s on-train Wi-Fi
- Provide extra levels of security and encryption through Box Governance
- Streamline processes and collaboration, using Box’s Workflow capability, to launch the new Virgin Trains Onboard Entertainment System
- Improve team collaboration which empowers employees to work in smarter more efficient ways
- Finally, by using Box Zones, Virgin Trains is able to store its data in Europe making it fully compliant with EU regulations.
Virgin Train’s CIO, John Sullivan, says: “We like our technology to run as smoothly as our trains so that our staff can do their best work behind the scenes: making customer journeys amazing. With Box, all of our content is in one place, available anywhere, any time and on any device which is useful when you’re travelling at 125mph around the country. Box has helped to transform the way we work internally so that we’re all using our time effectively!”
So what are you waiting for?
Want to know more about Box and how it can help your business? Then get in touch with our team on 01748 835599 and we can kick start your digital transformation today. It’s a lot easier than you may think so don’t delay.